A Philadelphia lawyer can help you file a bad faith claim lawsuit. The crux of bad faith claims lies in the good faith practice of all insurance companies in the US. But they don’t always stick to this professional ethic.
As a result, you confront the issue of bad faith claim lawsuit. You need the help of a legal expert to handle such a case in Philadelphia.
Here are some key reasons why you should file a bad faith claim against your insurance company. However, before taking any legal step, make sure you have a one-on-one chat with your personal injury lawyer about it.
- The insurance companies are duty-bound to enable you to get claim monetary compensation at the earliest possible time. But they don’t always do so.
- In many accidents and personal injury-related cases, insurance companies try to underplay the accident or gravity of physical pains sustained by the plaintiff. Also, they don’t include the factor of income loss suffered by them. It is because of a lack of adherence to the practice of good faith they do it.
- In acts of bad faith, the insurance company may tend to settle the case in its favor rather than in favor of you. They may try to either deny compensation payment or pay very little amount.
Top Reasons Why You Should Hire Lawyers to Fight Bad Faith Claims?
- An experienced lawyer can foil all efforts by the insurance company to deprive you of your lawful compensation. He will also take into consideration the personal pains and mental agonies suffered by you because of an injury.
- An attorney can help you get compensation for the loss of income suffered due to absence from work due to hospitalization. Any serious injury sustained by you because of a car or vehicle can lead to hospitalization.
- Your lawyer can also enable you to get financial compensation for the psychological shock or trauma that you sustained or suffered due to the accident.
- A well-experienced Philadelphia-based car accident lawyer can enable you to get the repair cost of your car from the insurance company.
Following an accident, it is essential to report the same to your nearest police station. In the next step, you should get a copy of the police report about the accident.
Once you get a copy of the report, you should contact your lawyer. He will contact your insurance company on your behalf and will fight the bad faith claims if required.
Mostly, an insurance company makes all possible efforts to deny a financial claim related to a car accident. They try to pin the fault on the part of the driver to deny fair compensation. But an experienced lawyer can outwit the insurance lawyer to finally settle the case in your favor. Eventually, they will help you get full monetary compensation from your insurer.